A Link Between Worlds piece I painted for The Speed Gamers Zelda Marathon for Charity (Dec 13-16) to be given away as a prize to the highest bidder! The winner gets the original painting!
All proceeds go to Mercy Corps, who are currently helping typhoon victims in the Philippines.
Done with watercolour paints and coloured sharpies for some outlines, then touched up in Photoshop.
Sweet honey hell, I really adore you guys. It’s amazing how overwhelming it feels to reach this milestone without even a full year since creating this blog. You are all amazing.
Well, sassmasters, this here is my thank you to you.
(After deliberating with some of you, you’ve let me know that you were eager for the song rings to be given away again! I can honestly say that I’m excited to bring them back!)
So here’s the rules, peachcakes:
- Reblog as many times as you like but only one entry will be counted so please be mindful of your own followers and try not to spam them.
- Likes count.
- You do not have to follow, but it will be another entry if you do.
(So basically: 1 reblog + 1 like + following = 3 entries wowie)
That being said, all of my current followers are entered in the giveaway because I wouldn’t be doing this if it weren’t for them.
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking.
- You need to have your ask open and be willing to give me your address so you can y’know, get your stuff.
Six Winners will be chosen!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will have their pick of whichever of the 3 top prizes.
- A brand new copy of A Link Between Worlds for 3DS
- Ocarina Song Ring by Peregrine Studios (with your song of choice)
- A Skyward Heart Container necklace by ThePixelSmithy (your choice of gold or silver colored)
4th, 5th, and 6th place will receive free chibi commissions by e-hima for their blogs.
Alright honeycakes, I’ll choose the winners on December 23rd! Have fun and thank you again for everything!
Young Link (Soprano), Wind Waker Link (Alto), Adult Link (Tenor), and Twilight Princess Link (Bass) wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with their, er, rousing rendition of a Christmas classic.
I CALL IT BOLD AND BRASH
(I don’t know much about this game except for a few choice spoilers and I won’t get to play it until I can scavenge it for cheap so until then I’m just gonna interpret it as a weird sitcom)